California based M2M/IOT Data Exchange & Analytics Platform provider targeting Industry 4.0 adoption in Energy & Manufacturing domains
Develop an Android based tablet app used to showcase Client’s Internet Of Things based technology platform and to demonstrate the platform’s application toward solving a real world problem in the energy domain.
- Remote monitoring & management of energy consumption
- The app allows for facilities managers and administrators to be able to remotely monitor and manage their building's energy consumptions. A building could be a simple warehouse containing fans and electric lights or more complex installations such as powerhouse stationscontaining turbines and generator motors etc that consume high degree of power resulting in higher costs.
- Interface with IOT gateways
- The app talks to IOT gateways installed at various buildings and sites through which it is able to query and monitor all connected devices.
- Energy Consumption Analytics
- The app generates real time analytics through visual graphs and time-series analysis of energy consumed by devices. Managers get actionable insights into planning for future energy consumption.
Benefits to Customer:
- Revamping of the existing UI into a more user-friendly and interactive UI.
- Implementation of key functionality at very competitive offshore costs.
- US based SPOC for project management and coordination. SPOC was always just a phone call away.
- Releases always delivered on time with minimal fuss.
Perfect example of an outsourced product enhancement & maintenance engagement delivered in a reliable fashion.